Introduction & Exchange
Identify key requirements.
– Concept presentation with plan, 3D Views & moodboard.
Design Development & Finalisation
– Changes to the design (if any), sampling where necessary, selection of materials, furniture, paint, lighting and accessories (art, indoor plants, rugs etc.)
– Finalisation of the design, construction details and materials
Execution & Supervision
– Working drawings where necessary for execution & supervision on site
– Calculation of material, labour and production/carpentry costs of the approved design
– Production at the workshop and execution on site after approval of the production offer
– Sourcing of furniture, coordinating logistics & budget
– Site check and handover